[Seaside] Re: Tons of rest ful url

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Wed Feb 18 07:53:25 UTC 2009

Ok, thanks for the tips.
Now I want to see if it is possible to get a little more ;)
Let's suppose my top level component is the view of an object A and I
want to build a meaningful and restful url based on A attributes like
name, version,....
The idea is the get url like /nomenclature/discipline-2007.html

Is it possible?

Hilaire