[Seaside] Multiple file uploads

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Feb 18 16:55:33 UTC 2009

Hi,

As part of a new Seaside project I expect to have a page where between five
and ten files will need to be uploaded.  The first thought is to have a
fileUpload and callback for each file and expect that the files will be
uploaded one at a time after a submit button is clicked.

I am wondering if there is a way to have the first fileUpload start and
upload (maybe with some Ajax function) while the next file to be uploaded
is being named.  Any ideas are welcome.

Lou