[Seaside] Anyone tried using something like CubicTest w/ Seaside?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 00:02:50 UTC 2009

We used a tool years ago that worked ok with Seaside (it used other
things like the name of the link to help it work things out) but I
don't think it was free. I also can't recall the name off the top of
my head, unfortunately. Avi may recall, though he was only involved
much later in the project. Andrew, are you reading the list these
days? :)

Julian