[Seaside] jQuery Resources

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 20:04:44 UTC 2009

I suggest that you read the original JQuery and JQueryUI
documentation. Seaside just wraps around the original Javascript
functionality, apart from the syntax there is no big difference. The
original documentation is also linked from the functional tests, as
you might have noticed.

Lukas

2009/7/7 Robert Sirois <watchlala at hotmail.com>:
> Are there any resources (besides the tests and classes) on jQuery
> specifically for Seaside/Smalltalk out there? I'll admit I'm having a hard
> time learning these classes for some reason.
>
> Thanks,
> RS

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch