[Seaside] Re: HTML EMail

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Jul 15 13:45:47 UTC 2009

Thanks Julian and Philippe for your replies.

I do need to embed other Presenters within my rendering.  So I guess
Presenters are the way to go.

I would like to know more about the Builder you mentioned below.  Can I use
it instead of WARenderCanvas?  If so, can you please give me an example.

Many thanks inadvance, Lou