Rendering vs. Callback (was: Re: [Seaside] RE: seaside Digest, Vol 78, Issue 21)

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:51:42 UTC 2009

I have both JQDevelopment/Deployment and JQUiDevelopment/Deployment libraries on. I'm not positive, but I believe the effects are part of JQUi.
What's happening is that the transition is occurring, only it is, well, exploding (thus, hiding the already hidden div). So it must show it and then hide it, or it is always hidden, but the transition is viewable. The div "fragments" are flying away... so I can tell by that.
I am testing on Windows so I only have Chrome at the moment.
The javascript looks good, though.
RS