[Seaside] [2.8][Async]Session time hangs

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Sat Jun 20 21:58:31 UTC 2009

I guess, but it's a bit of a surprise that it's not a feature of Async
to support session expiration especially since Avi uses it for
DabbleDB (doesn't he?).  Pretty big oversight I'd say.  Ah well.

-Carl Gundel
Liberty BASIC for Windows - http://www.libertybasic.com
Run BASIC, easy web programming - http://www.runbasic.com