[Seaside] annoying POST when loading prototype

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Mar 2 13:37:09 UTC 2009

nevermind. It was me migrating my app that was not getting properly the period
to send a dummy request once in a while in order to keep alive sessions. By the
way, it happen because the configuration thingy changes a lot from 2.8 to 2.9a2.
I feel that configuration state should be keept outside the image. Maybe be part
of the web app.
Anyway sorry to bother with that. Keep your good work,
best,
sebastian