[Seaside] hot to use response during action phase?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sat Mar 7 15:33:19 UTC 2009

Hi Lukas, yes I've read that in the seaside site and code so I was counting with
that and I find it cool. So I made my code to be using it like that. The problem
comes because the request context returns nil when #response is sent at that
point.
In the walkback I can see this is happening during the action phase continuation
evaluation, then reach my component, it announces something other reacts and
asks:
self session response addCookie: self newLoginCookie
and then I have a nil DNU #addCookie:
there could be a problem on *when* the response inst var is initialized in the
request context? why the response is not initialized right from the begining
(request context fabrication)?
thanks
sebastian