[Seaside] Seaside hosting under Windows Server 2003

John M p3anoman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 18:07:48 UTC 2009

I have been looking into using IIS instead of Apache. Take a look at: this
Microsft technet
article<http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/WindowsServer2003/Library/IIS/fbcccfce-6695-4f92-bd55-869d85ff49fb.mspx?mfr=true>.
It appears to work for me but it doesn't do the equivalent
PreserveProxyHost so it may not be the thing you want.
Hope this helps