[Seaside] Seaside 2.9 Debugger

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:53:27 UTC 2009

There's an exceptionHandler config option. You'd want to set it to
WAWalkbackErrorHandler to get the 2.8 behaviour but note there is an
issue there currently which is that you won't get a walkback page for
errors that occur while rendering (you'll just get a debugger in the
image).

You can also add a WADevelopmentConfiguration to your app (or to the
Application Defaults configuration) which will set this option (as
well as enable the toolbar) for you automatically. There's still some
work needed on the UI in this area as you can probably tell. :)

Julian