[Seaside] rails niceties equivalents?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Fri May 15 19:16:35 UTC 2009

Hi Todd and others

So why don't you offer code. Start small and step by step help.
Why this discussion comes from time to time?
You cannot ask lukas and julian to speed up, make seaside uses less
memory, clean and improve the Javascript and in addition offer database
supports.....
Something I have the impression that the seaside community is mainly
people
complaining but not really offering support and new code.
Sorry to be harsh but this is not like that we will improve.

Stef