[Seaside] rails niceties equivalents?

Eagle Offshore eagleoffshore at mac.com
Mon May 18 05:37:34 UTC 2009

OK, one piece of the puzzle.  The other missing one is "how do I scale
a Seaside application"?

People claim to have worked it out for themselves, but nobody is
writing it up as a ready to use recipe.

There's no point in writing an app that can't easily scale to a few
hundred users.

FWIW, Phillippe, you've just about convinced me to unsubscribe and
give up on Seaside.  Clearly its never going to fit my "small but
growing business web site/shop/information system" use case because
its developers clearly don't want it to.