[Seaside] Problems with seasidehosting

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Nov 9 14:12:10 UTC 2009

>>>>> "AxiNat" == AxiNat  <tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com> writes:

AxiNat> Do you guys know of another service (I don't mind paying if the fare is
AxiNat> reasonable) that does support pharo images?

Well...

AxiNat> If not, I guess I'll have to get a slicehost account and run my own server
AxiNat> there...

Yeah, that's what I was going to say.  There's no need for a specialized
setup.  Just drop an image and the VM on any unix-y host, and you're good.

Except Solaris, but I'm working on that on another thread. :)