[Seaside] JQuery Widget box

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Tue Nov 10 15:28:46 UTC 2009

Hi John,

I've added you as a developer, feel free to upload
and thanks for your contribution. Note that we use MIT and
wrapped plugins should use that too (epiclock is MIT already)

Note that a "core" and a "dev" package is required
as like in any other widget.

If you have both you can add your widget in the collection
in the #widgets method in the loader package "JQWidgetBox-Loader",
this way it will automatically loaded.

It uses a Gofer script for now but Johan may provide a Metacello
configuration soon.

Thanks
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------