[Seaside] observations after updating Pharo and Seaside

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 12:13:17 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,
I'm afraid I still don't get what you're trying to do. You shouldn't have to
change WABuilder; just call #rootClass: if you want a different root.

You don't have to override WARequestHandlingConfiguration; just configure
your application with the appropriate settings

You don't have to override #responseGenerator; again, this is obtained from
the application's configuration.

I've mentioned these already, but you don't seem to be taking my suggested
approach. Is there some reason why not?

Julian