[Seaside] Magritte and Seaside 3.0

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:40:16 UTC 2009

I am currently doing some work for a client to port Magritte and Pier
to Seaside 3.0 and also to VAST, but as Lukas says, the current
released version does not work. I'm currently having to target 2.9a3
for a demo we're doing this week but I think I'll be updating to the
latest Seaside code soon and I'll post more at that point. The ported
code will be released back to the community.

Julian