[Seaside] Image Zoomer: How to capture mouseOver X & Y

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 14:27:49 UTC 2010

Evidently something isn't working right, cuz all I get back is the string I'm passing in, as if the javascript isn't being evaluated. I tried 'arguments[0]' as well as a couple other things, too.

I tried binding this function to a click event in a script, which yielded the same results.

I also wasn't able to get the little json example to work.

I have JQ develop deploy, UI develop deploy, JSON develop deploy, CT, and a theme loaded.

Thanks again heh
RS