[Seaside] Pier Instance?

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 09:34:32 UTC 2010

> is it possible to register a new pier instance on my current image? i
> monkeyed with it a bit, and it didn't seem to work..

Have a look at the code in PRDistribution>>register

this leads to my next question..

> once i get my pier site done (i am just putting an OSWD theme on it)..
> is it possible to button up the whole site (including all page and
> structure objects) and pull them into a deployment image?
> seaside mailing list

Again the static configuration of the site is defined in PRDistribution and
derived classes, have a look at: PRDistribution>>root.
You can create a simpler configuration with:
PRPierFrame registerAsApplication: 'pier' kernel: (PRKernel named:
'defaultKernel')

For dynamic persistency have a look at classes derived from: PRPersistency

Nick