[Seaside] pier: broke my site.. please help..

John McKeon p3anoman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 05:37:50 UTC 2010

There is a Pier Browser in the package Pier-Omnibrowser that makes it fairly
easy to navigate the tree of Pier structures from the image. Otherwise, you
can inspect PRPage allInstances and find the environment page, expand it,
expand the document, expand its children, expand the PRParagraph(s), and you
should see the various lines of your environment as elements...

HTH
John

http://john-mckeon.us/seaside