[Seaside] How do I update Pharo 1.0 to Seaside 3.0?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 18:55:20 UTC 2010

Hi Andy. To load just Seaside (without Magritte, Pier, etc) in Pharo, you
can use the Metacello configuration. To do that, evaluate:

(Smalltalk at: #Gofer) new
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside';
    load.

and then:

ConfigurationOfSeaside project latestVersion load: 'Seaside 3.0'.

For more details, read the method ConfigurationOfSeaside >> workspace

Finally, in the Pharo 1.0 image, in the welcome workspace (actually, when
going to "DEVImageWorkspaces openExternalProjectWorkspace") it is explained
how to load seaside. If it is not clear, please let us know so that we can
make it better.

Cheers

Mariano