[Seaside] Re: BlockClosure vs BlockContext

John Chludzinski john.chludzinski at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 04:39:02 UTC 2010

When I try:

test1

| block w z |
 w := 3. z := 12.
block := [ Transcript show: w asString , '   ' , z asString; cr ].
w := 0. z := 1.
 block value.

I get: 0  1.  And NOT: 3  12, which are the values at the point of
definition.

How do I force the binding to (3 12)?

---John

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 6:50 PM, John Chludzinski <john.chludzinski at gmail.com