[Seaside] Installing SeasideTesting on Pharo question

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed Aug 4 11:27:03 UTC 2010

On 04 Aug 2010, at 12:59, Andrei Vasile Chis wrote:

> Unfortunately when I try to run a simple test like SCAnchorDemoTest I get SCSeasideResponseParser(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:#document: when calling self establishSession.

Strange. I just loaded it in a fresh pharo image and this test runs just fine.

What version of XMLParser is loaded? This version of SeasideTesting needs package version .20 (which corresponds to version 1.0 of the XMLSupport project)

> Also does this version of SeasideTesting support Ajax calls?

I have a homegrown solution for that, which is embedded in my test suite because I don't know if it was a dirty hack or a good way to do it. Let me take a look if I can package it asap...

I also do not know if the new version of SeasideTesting has such a feature included. I guess I will figure out when continuing the port and, if not, possibly contribute that to it.

Johan