[Seaside] Re: Strange console.log behavior

TimM tamackinnon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 14:31:51 UTC 2010

Lukas Renggli <renggli <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Yes please add that as a note. We will integrate it into the main text ASAP.

Done - also noticed a mistake in the Comet section as well (which I added).

Thinking about comet - if I get my jQuery usage working, I guess I can add that
to try and boost enough material to get jQuery in there too on day.

Having said that - I really appreciate all the time and effort that's gone into
documenting this stuff.

Tim