[Seaside] Re: Differences in calling render: from ajax?

TimM tamackinnon at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 09:18:28 UTC 2010

Nick Ager <nick.ager at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder if you're using child components haven't registered them in
> #children - your symptoms sound familiar

Thanks Nick,
I'm pretty sure my children are registered (it works fine on full page
loads, it's just the Ajax calls that fail)

Haven't checked yet but I have a hunch, the base URL I am copying across
to the new context has k,s params that wouldn't be right... So maybe I
need a lesser base URL (or need to do it differently?)

I can't be the only one suffering this, so I must be doing something
obviously wrong... It just eludes me so far. Hopefully I get beyond this
before Esug as I'm hoping to have better questions by then. :)

Tim