[Seaside] Re: Is there anyway to get Seaside to generate 'stand alone' web applications?

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Sun Aug 15 23:58:25 UTC 2010

> Lawson said...
>
>  It seems to me that seaside is meant for webserving. you COULD run it
> in localhost and it would act like a standard web application but only
> accesable for you.

Thanks Lawson, that is a good idea.

What I was hoping to do was use Seaside as a simple way of building web apps
for e.g. iPads. I don't think I can have the seaside server running on the
device, and although I could try building the app as a native app - using
iSqueak - but I really want to stay in the HTML space.

Cheers
Andy