[Seaside] Wrapping Ned' Zip Viewer in a Seaside Component..

Tim Murray tmurray at ecsorl.com
Mon Aug 16 12:37:12 UTC 2010

For anybody attempting this, here is how I got it done.

1.	Wrap a WAFileUpload tag in a component.
2.	Create a component for displaying the zip contents using a
WATextArea tag-this provides scroll-bars automatically as needed.
3.	Have the WAFileUpload component tell the display component that
a file has been uploaded using the Announcement's classes
4.	On notification that the file has been uploaded, display it on
the WATextArea tag.

Note: I abandoned the idea of using the ArchiveViewer as the controller
for this and used the ZipArchive class . However, I did provide an
WAObject class that wrapped this and localized management of the
ZipArchive class.

Currently, I only use the component for displaying the entire zip
archive contents and unzipping the entire thing. I am confident it could
be adapted and generalized into a full-scale Zip Tool.

t.