[Seaside] jQuery cancel default action

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue Aug 17 08:52:49 UTC 2010

My impression is that if you need do to a 'cancel default' all over the place (like I do), it's best to add your own onClick: method to the brush, like:

onClickWithCancel: aScript
	self onClick: aScript,(JSStream on: 'return false')

And add that method as a class extension to your application package.

(just my 2 cents ;-)
Johan