[Seaside] Re: Comet timeouts with 403 forbidden

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 20:22:22 UTC 2010

I changed the comet implementation a bit so that it makes sure that
whenever a session successfully pushes some data it also notifies the
cache. This should make everything simpler and there is no refresh or
background request necessary. I haven't tested it deeply, but it
should basically work:

Name: Comet-Core-lr.51