[Seaside] Re: environment copy strangeness in pier on seaside 3.0rc one-click install

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Thu Aug 19 22:58:20 UTC 2010

  OK, so I see partly where my error is. I originally changed the Menu
component which is referred to in both the environment file and the
environmentcopy file.

I created a menucopy file and changed THAT, but can't figure out how to
make environmentcopy refer to it instead of the original menu component.
IOW, I want enviornmentcopy to use menucopy instead of menu...

Thanks in advance.

Lawson