[Seaside] Trouble getting started

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 09:58:26 UTC 2010

> Indeed, I can't find a class called WAAdmin anywhere in the image, not any
> class with a selector matching register:asApplicationAt:

You must be using the wrong (or an old) image. The official Pharo
one-click image definitely has the class WAAdmin:
<http://www.seaside.st/distributions/Seaside-3.0rc.app.zip>.

> Also, how come this is a mailing list and not a forum? I've been using
> t'Internet for over 20 years, but it's rare that I encounter mailing lists
> these days. I can't even remember how to search the archives...

This is a point of recurring discussion. Most of us like the mailing list.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=seaside+mailing+list+waadmin

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli