[Seaside] Some of the Seaside.st jQueryUI demos are broken

Andy Burnett andy.burnett at knowinnovation.com
Sat Aug 21 12:51:43 UTC 2010

Not sure if this is the right list to discuss this, but I noticed that the
tab demo is broken. Initially, I thought it was because I was using an iPad,
but having tested it on several browser it is definitely not working
correctly.

Also, the source code view is being truncated - I assume it is a css
problem.

I hate pointing out problems and then leaving, so I am happy to help fix it,
if someone can point me in the right direction.

Cheers
Andy