[Seaside] jQuery lightbox in Seaside 3.0

Bob N. bobn at rogers.com
Mon Aug 23 13:25:18 UTC 2010

Facundo,
Yes, I'm using Scritpaculous  #lightbox: in Seaside 3.0, but I've
subclassed SULightbox to provide the required #style ... it's a short term
hack.  I'll be replacing everything with jQuery soon (when I get back to
working on the Seaside code).  I continue to be surprised that I have to
roll my own jQuery version of SULightbox; I thought it was more commonly
used.  My code uses #lightbox: a lot for domain generated modal dialogs.

Bob