[Seaside] Problem with static css file

Robert Schwarz r.schwarz at blackstream.at
Mon Aug 23 15:53:41 UTC 2010

I mean that the HTML documents are displayed in the browser without
any styles. Furthermore I get an Internal Server Error when I use a
static index.html (http://localhost:8008/index.html).
-----
Internal Server ErrorMessageNotUnderstood: ByteString>>asMIMEType

KomHttpServer/7.1a (Mac OS) Server at 'localhost' Port 8008
-----
The index file exists in the document root directory and is valide HTML.