[Seaside] Seaside Access/Activity Logging

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Tue Aug 24 15:37:02 UTC 2010

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 04:58:44 -0700, "Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs \(SNN\)"
<boris at deepcovelabs.com> wrote:
> Having said that, I just noticed GA has a limit of approximately 500
> requests per session, so this may not work as well as one could hope...

Just a stupid question.. Why not just use some sort of audit
log that is built into the code that tracks users movement from
page to page?  I realize that you'll need to contiously put the
auditlog calls in place but it seems like that ought to do the
trick and you could effectively log whatever you wanted (session
details, logged in user info, etc)..

I realize that some of these other methods are just fine but...
I guess there's more than one way to fillet a trout (ok -- maybe
not for a trout).. :-)

-- Rick