[Seaside] SeasideTesting and WebTester w/ Selenium

Joel Turnbull joelbywan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 04:33:05 UTC 2010

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right.

How do I, with WebTester, test that <div class="foo"> is present? This is
boggling me, and testing something like that seemed pretty obvious with
SeasideTesting. I ended up doing this, but yikes...

    self assert: ( self webTester processCommand: 'isElementPresent'
withParams: ( Array with: '//div[@class=''foo'']' )) = 'true'

Am I trying to do something that WebTester is not suited for?