[Seaside] JQuery UI slider updates textfied and textfield updates slider: how to?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Fri Aug 27 09:34:55 UTC 2010

  I'm trying to connect the display of slider values to text input sorta
like the demos on the JQueryUI site, but I can't get the connection to
go both ways. Changing the value in the text field and pressing return
will reset the slider position, but changing the slider position doesn't
update the text field.

What am I doing worng?

Thanks.

Lawson

MyTestSlider>>renderContentOn: html
     self renderExplanationOn: html.
html form: [
           html text: 'slider value here: '.
       html textInput
          value: self current;
     callback: [ :value | self current: value ].
    html div script: (html jQuery new slider
       value: self current;
       onStop: (html jQuery ajax
  callback: [ :value | self current: value asNumber ]
value: (html jQuery this slider getValue)))
]