[Seaside] JQuery UI slider updates textfied and textfield updates slider: how to?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Mon Aug 30 13:10:39 UTC 2010

  Still not getting it, sorry. This still doesn't seem to do what I want:

renderContentOn: html
     | label1 |
     self renderExplanationOn: html.

     html form:
     [
     html text: 'slider value here: '.
     label1 := html nextId.
     html textInput
        value: self current;
        callback: [ :value | self current: value ].
    html div script:
     (html jQuery new slider
           value: self current;
           onStop:
             (html jQuery ajax
              callback: [ :value | self current: value asNumber ]
             value: (html jQuery this slider getValue)),
          ((html jQuery id: label1)
             value: html jQuery this slider getValue))
     ]