[Seaside] pier help

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 21:15:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to understand how Pier works, especially rendering content.

I found that PRDocumentParser is responsible to parse Pier syntax.

I want a simple way to render the structure, looks like PRDocumentWidget
plays a role here. I don't catch the context stuff.

For example, how can I render:   PRDocumentParser parse: '!Hello World'
in a WAComponent subclass ?

Is there a page, paper, doc. I should read because Google seems powerless
here, and Pier is quite large for my tiny mind at night :)

I've created an HelpSystem Help for Pier to browse the API. You can find it
here http://www.squeaksource.com/LaurentLSandbox.html

Cheers,

Laurent Laffont

http://pharocasts.blogspot.com/