[Seaside] JQueryWidgetBox -> JQWidgetBox-MbMenu

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Tue Aug 31 23:00:54 UTC 2010

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 20:29:09 +0200, Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be>
wrote:

> No, I haven't got that one.
> I think it's best to put a breakpoint right before the error and debug
the
> values. That might lead to the problem.

Thanks.. Can I assume when you indicate using breakpoints you're referring
to the javascript side of the house or are you referring to something on
the
Seaside 'side'?

In reflection I believe the only place I changed code was in this area
where I had to use #greaseString instead of #asString for converting a
smallInteger to a string.  I stepped thru this code in VW and it seems to
work OK so I doubt that is the issue.  At this point I'm not sure if the
bug is in the example code or in what I ported over for the MbMenu core
stuff..  Digging thru these sorts of problems certainly seems non-trivial!

renderGridOn: html
	html table
		style: 'border-width: 1px; border-style: solid';
		with: [1 to: 10 do: [:i | html
					tableRow: [1 to: 10 do:[:j | html
								tableData
									style: 'border-width: 1px; border-style: solid';
									with: [html span
												class: 'gridItem';
												"This span has a context menu with id #contextmenu"
												contextMenu: 'contextmenu';
												passenger: (i @ j);
												style: 'color: ',((colors at: i) at: j);
												with: i greaseString,',',j greaseString ]]]]]