[Seaside] Re: jQuery --> make Tabs

Fritz Schenk intrader at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 17:21:53 UTC 2010

Thanks Alexandre,
I will be defining a WUserSession as in my image as it does not exist. It will
inherit from WASession with its own initialize (instance) and one instance
variable 'currentUser'

<code>
"The following is from Cincom's tutorial code - so it follows their namespace
syntax"
MyJQueryTestsCategory defineClass: #WUserSession
	superclass: #WASession
	indexedType: #none
	private: false
	instanceVariableNames: 'currentUser '
	classInstanceVariableNames: ''
	imports: ''
	category: '

WUserSession>>initialize
	"Initialize a newly created instance. This method must answer the
receiver."
"Taken from Cincom tutorial's code"

	super initialize.
	" *** Edit the following to properly initialize instance variables ***"
	currentUser := nil.
	" *** And replace this comment with additional initialization code *** "
	^self
</code
I appreciate your following and comments.