[Seaside] Someone explain please the following syntax that appear as illustration of jQuery

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Wed Dec 22 06:20:11 UTC 2010

On 12/21/2010 08:14 PM, Tony Fleig wrote:
> Using Tools/Message Names, I found Script defined<<  like this:
>
> <<  anObject
> 	^ self add: anObject
>
> I was confused by this too. I think its simply a synonym for Script>>#add:.
>
> TF

Since you already know the message name, you can just highlight << and
hit the implementors button in the browser or the hot-keys alt+m to get
to that much faster than launching a new tool; for anyone who doesn't
know this.  Message names is more useful for searching for unknown
selectors that kinda look like something, but is a rather indirect
method of viewing the implementation of a known selector.

--
Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com