[Seaside] Re: [ANN] Seaside 3.0.3 release

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed Dec 22 17:23:07 UTC 2010

Fritz,

The ConfigurationOfSeaside30 class is contains the "version
specifications" for all Seaside3.0 versions. The
ConfigurationOfSeaside30 mcz file manages the version of the "version
specifications".

So you need to latest ConfigurationOfSeaside30 mcz file to get the
specification of the latest version and then you need to load the latest
specified version in the ConfigurationOfSeaside30 class.

Providing better tool support for Metacello is definitely in the plans
... it's just a matter of time for the development tools to evolve to
include Metacello support...

Dale