[Seaside] weird CSS behaviour

AxiNat tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:03:07 UTC 2010

Hi all!

I have finally been able to get my domain working and stuff, now I have a
very weird problem for which I can seem to find no workaround...

The thing is that the CSS is not loaded at all when I access my website
normally at www.asmalltalkbytheseaside.com, but it works perfectly when
accessing it like
http://www.asmalltalkbytheseaside.com:8080/seaside/asmalltalkbytheseaside

The code I'm using to retrieve the css file is:

style
  |aCSSFile theCSSdata|
  aCSSFile  := FileStream fileNamed: '/var/www/style.css'.
  theCSSdata  := aCSSFile  contentsOfEntireFile.
  aCSSFile  close.
  ^theCSSdata

I wrote the absolute path of the file to make sure there was no problem with
different working directories, but it didn't solve anything.

The other problem is that files/ASBTSFileLibrary/whateverfile.ext is not
working either (ex.
http://www.asmalltalkbytheseaside.com/files/ASBTSFileLibrary/MANUAL-EN.txt)

Anybody had similar problems? Any ideas?

--

Jonathan Swift<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jonathan_swift.html>
- "May you live every day of your life."