[Seaside] Synchronizing two datepickers

Dennis Schetinin chaetal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 04:33:10 UTC 2010

Hi, all!

I want to do the following: Having a component with two datepickers I want
to set a date in the 2-nd one a month later than a value in the first one
(upon selection there).

html text: 'Start Date'.
    html space.
    (html textInput)
        on: #startDate of: self request;
        script: (html jQuery new datepicker onSelect: html jQuery ajax
serializeThis).

html text: 'Finish Date'.
    html space.
    (html textInput)
        on: #finishDate of: self request;
        script: (html jQuery new datepicker onSelect: html jQuery ajax
serializeThis)

I guess I have to respond to #onSelect: request with some JS code setting
new value to 'Finish Date' to (calculated on server) value…
How can I implement that? Or do it some other way?

Sorry, if the questions like this are already covered somewher, a pointer
(or some advices on how to find such info) would be great. TIA.

--
Dennis Schetinin