[Seaside] Synchronizing two datepickers

Dennis Schetinin chaetal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 08:57:46 UTC 2010

Looks like there's no answer for my question.

More generally the question will be: how can I set a value of an input
(labeled as "Finish Date') in reply to get request (generated for #onSelect:
event for input 'Start Date' in my example)?
Mmmm... now I'm not sure I clearly understand the basics… but maybe I still
can get help?

2010/7/13 Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com>

> There are various examples in the jQueryUI documentation that might help
> you:
>
>     http://jqueryui.com/demos/datepicker/
>
> Lukas
>
> On 13 July 2010 06:33, Dennis Schetinin <chaetal at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi, all!
> >
> > I want to do the following: Having a component with two datepickers I
> want
> > to set a date in the 2-nd one a month later than a value in the first one
> > (upon selection there).
> >
> > html text: 'Start Date'.
> >     html space.
> >     (html textInput)
> >         on: #startDate of: self request;
> >         script: (html jQuery new datepicker onSelect: html jQuery ajax
> > serializeThis).
> >
> > html text: 'Finish Date'.
> >     html space.
> >     (html textInput)
> >         on: #finishDate of: self request;
> >         script: (html jQuery new datepicker onSelect: html jQuery ajax
> > serializeThis)
> >
> > I guess I have to respond to #onSelect: request with some JS code setting
> > new value to 'Finish Date' to (calculated on server) value…
> > How can I implement that? Or do it some other way?
> >
> > Sorry, if the questions like this are already covered somewher, a pointer
> > (or some advices on how to find such info) would be great. TIA.
> >
> > --
> > Dennis Schetinin

> --
> Lukas Renggli