[Seaside] Seaside 30 for VisualWorks

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Thu Jul 15 18:06:57 UTC 2010

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 07:38:58 -0700, "Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs \(SNN\)"
<boris at deepcovelabs.com> wrote:
> It (or some version of it anyway) comes with 7.7/7.7.1 and is also
> available in Cincom's Public Repository.

Boris is spot on.. Below is a note I received last week from Michael
Lucas-Smith regarding Seaside 3.0 on VW7.7 :

> Michael, Do you know if the Seaside 3.0 RC is available on VW7.7NC yet?
> I noticed the Seaside bundle on the repository was last updated near
> the end of June with the comment "Seaside 3.0" but that the official
> release via email was dated 7/2/2010.. Are these referring to the same
> code base? I've got to do a summer project and want to make sure I'm
> using the latest stuff.. Thanks! -- Rick

Not quite up to date with the full release candidate - but very close to
it. I'd be surprised if anything really got in your way between the
proposed RC and the actual RC. I'll be updating to the latest version
soon though. But you can probably start using the version supplied with
7.7.1 right now.

7.7 include 3.0a5 which is also compatible but again older than what's
in 7.7.1 or in the public repository.