[Seaside] Where is Seaside download???

Richard Eng richardeng2005 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 21:52:27 UTC 2010

I would like to download Seaside for Squeak, but I am unable to find the location of the source code. Seaside.st and Squeak.org are making me go in circles -- the source code is nowhere to be found. Even this YouTube videos lies to me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te9H0Dpe4mo
Builder.seaside.st's webpage is not the same as in the video. So I'm really puzzled.
This is not a very good way to promote Seaside... :(
Richard