[Seaside] SWFObject for Seaside 3.0a5?

Tim Murray tmurray at ecsorl.com
Thu Jul 22 13:25:28 UTC 2010

Good morning,

My first post to this list.

I searched the archives and have not seen a reference to this, hence
this post.

I am developing on Seaside 3.0a5

Platform is OpenCobalt-1.0a

Things are going well with the project and this is a fun framework to
code in.

I would like to display Flash directly via a Seaside component.

There was a functioning version for an earlier version of Seaside  an
example is here:
http://udos.seasidehosting.st/seaside/examples/swfObject

I installed the latest version of SWFObject from squeaksource and its
throwing an error.

Before I start hacking the source code for this, is there another option
or functional equivalent I can use that is working in Seaside 3.0 ?

For example I notice that in JQuery-Core-Objects there is a
JQPlugin...perhaps I can get Flash in that?

Thanks in advance.

tmurray