[Seaside] is there an analogue to JQLoad?

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Sat Jul 24 00:22:51 UTC 2010

  I probably could have explained a bit more. I'm doing something like:

     blah onClick: ((html jQuery: #foo) load html: [ :h | bar renderOn: h])

and the #renderOn: doesn't happen until blah is clicked. That's what I
want except I don't want to fully replace foo.

I've tried to figure out how to make #append: or #after: work like that,
but they seem to want generate the html right away (and include all that
html in the onClick script) and that's not a useful solution for me.

Cheers,
Bob